Thursday, August 24, 2017

Be Mighty

I'm having a very emotional night.  I'm typically pretty open, at least here, where I'm only staring at a computer screen.  But tonight there's just too much.  And since we are coming up on the 2nd anniversary of William's home going, it's the perfect opportunity to take orders for t-shirts again.  We never sell them, but give them away in his honor.  I love seeing our friends in BE MIGHTY shirts, doing special things, MIGHTY things...and in everyday life.  Thank you for remembering him.  And I love getting pictures when you see the shirts out in public.  Thank you for sending them!  It always makes me smile and think of how William would have laughed... Wow, I sure do miss that beautiful sound!

Last year we attended 2 conferences and had people ask for shirts.  I can't believe we didn't think to take any with us.  We did get addresses and mailed them out, but from now on, we're traveling prepared! 😜

If you'd like a shirt, please text or email me (joshalyn@rightpathridingacademy.org) your size no later than September 15.  Also, please let me know if you want the original BE MIGHTY shirt or the new style.

William is wearing the original in this picture... I know you can't see it very well, but I recently found this picture on my computer and I love it!  He loved doing science experiments!  (T-Rex and BE MIGHTY on front, Ephesians 6:10 on back)
We're also having a new style printed up this time.  Special thanks to Sean for this great logo... (Black shirt, new logo on front, Ephesians 6:10 on back)
I love this logo!  This 2nd year has been hard...excruciating at times.  I'm still trying to let go of some bitterness, not just from William's death, but from the events which surrounded that time.  This logo not only reminds me of how much William loved Sheriff Woody, but also of how much he loved people in general.  It makes me think of the friends who have come beside me and held me up over these last 2 years, the friends who I know are loving me even without saying anything.  Their actions show it.  And it brings sweet remembrances about the great time he had on his Make a Wish trip.  It was such a special time for all of us and I'm so grateful that we have those memories!  I love that this logo includes Rex, since William also LOVED dinosaurs, especially T-Rex!  You know, ANYTHING that was strong!  I think it ties well with his other shirt.  William would have loved this shirt, too, and I know it would have been a favorite! And, of course, black was his favorite color!😀

One last thing, if you're ordering for friends or to hand a few extra shirts out, please let me know so I can include extra copies of the story behind the shirts.

So, here's a funny story.  I stood in my closet the other day thinking, "I have absolutely nothing to wear." It's been quite awhile since I've done my laundry. So I washed my basket full of clothes. I found it interesting what it consisted of: 3 regular shirts, 3 Right Path shirts, 2 Make a Wish shirts, 5 jean skirts, 2 casual shirts, 2 dresses, and 8 (count them, EIGHT!) Be Mighty shirts!!! So, if you constantly see me in the same clothes, you'll know that I've adopted my husband's policy...if you like it, buy several! 😜😂

UPDATE: Order deadline September 24.  We plan to mail them out the week of October 18.