Thursday, April 21, 2016

When You Come Back

I feel like there's not much I know anymore.  Everything is so uncertain.  I want to once again believe that everything will work out and be alright eventually, but it's hard to get there.  I despise living in fear.  But it's so hard not to.  Impossible actually.  I can only control my reaction to it.  Sometimes, it's just too much to let go.  I want my children to be free and fearless, but I also want them to be safe and secure.  The other day, Michael told me that he thought maybe they could ride their bikes to the pond and back, but then he realized that I would never go for that.  Do I over protect to a detriment?  I can't bear the thought of an accident.  I need help to trust.

Lyrics:
I don't know how to follow you
Without losing my way
Jesus, come and take me by the hand
I don't know how to trust that you
Will do the things you say
Spirit, teach me how to understand
That your love can heal
The wreckage of my soul
The beauty of your light shining in me
I don't know when you'll take me home
To paradise with you
The day when I will finally be free
Oh, the day when you come back for me