Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Semi-Silly Song

I haven't heard this song since I was a young girl and I didn't think much of it then.  A few months ago, it just popped into my head one day.  It's been playing around in there periodically ever since.

The video made me laugh.  Although I get that the original intent of the song is in regards to romantic relationships, it got me thinking about love, in general.

Love is hard.

Love is always a risk.

We get hurt.  Not intentionally or out of silly mistakes, like in the video, but life and sin dictate that one day we must have a temporary separation.  And it hurts.  It's hard to go on.  But we do.  We must.


It is only the greatest loves that bring the greatest heartaches, but that love is worth it all.  ALWAYS.


"Love's Been a Little Bit Hard on Me"

I'm not posting lyrics on this one.  It's just for kicks...

Also, just to let everyone know, my cardio appointment went really well.  Things look really good.  I have to go back to the hospital for one more test, but it's all very encouraging.  Thank you for praying for me.  God has been much better to me than I deserve.