Friday, January 8, 2010

The Multi Tasker

I have found that William will let me use the percussors on him longer if I let him use them on me, too. Last night he did it while he was nebulizing. What a multi-tasker! The percussors are working great! I am surprised at the amount of stuff that has come up out of his lungs. Yuck!
This morning we got William up to get him ready for PT and OMST, but he wasn't acting like himself. Mike went ahead and took him because I really thought he was just tired and would perk up. He did well through therapies and for awhile after he got back home. He went down for a nap earlier than usual, though, and when he woke up he had a high fever. The rest of the afternoon was spent like this:

or on someone's lap. Poor guy. I thought he was getting better, but now I'm wondering. Can I just say, I don't like Fridays and illness. Is it just me, or do children always get worse after office hours?
"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8