Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Light Heart

Okay, this post doesn't really have anything to do with William, except that I really needed some laughter after the long indoor stay. My sweet father-in-law sent me this link and it made me laugh soooooo hard, I wanted to share it. If you need a good laugh, take a look at this, but whatever you do, don't bungee jump naked!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1_W0LCHwK4

"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22

2 comments:

  1. I got a wonderful laugh from that -- and it's guaranteed I won't be going bungee jumping, clothed or not!
    We're so thankful to hear of William's progress, and our prayers for each of you will continue.
    Our God is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete

I don't publish comments. I'm not good at checking them. :) You may email me directly at Joshalyn@rightpathridingacademy.org.