Thursday, November 15, 2018

Coming Up...

Wow!  I'm only about 12 hours late in posting.  I'm sorry, I just don't have it in me to really post today.  I wasn't feeling well last night but on top of that, it's pretty safe to say that it's difficult to understand how hard even the "good days" really are.  I think I've developed an excellent poker face...

But I am working on the questions that were sent.  Actually, just one.  I think most people know the answers to typical questions about us.  Enough, anyway, not to do a blog post about it.  (But don't worry, I always answer things individually).

I did receive a question that intrigued me, though.  It was about my older girls.  So, stay tuned for that one after Thanksgiving.  I'll post the question in its entirety (minus the sender's name, as promised).