Thursday, November 8, 2018

All About Abby

Wow.  Birthdays are making me somewhat nostalgic this year.  And apprehensive.  Don't get me wrong...I'm grateful for them.  But I also miss the days when things were simple and my own little world was contained well within the walls of my home.

Of course, there's good and bad with most everything.  And just as I miss the days when this amazing woman was a girlish imp, I cherish these days of womanhood with her.  I am beyond proud of the woman she is.  I treasure our sweet friendship, she is easily one of my very best friends.  I appreciate so many things about her - she is fierce, loyal, independent, and determined, while at the same time she is gentle, soft, fragile, and submissive.


The coming year holds a lot of traveling for her and to say I am going to miss her terribly is such an understatement.  I know it's good for her to follow her dreams and I'm so very happy for her, but is it possible to have your heart swell with pride and be just a little bit broken at the same time?  But I do love to watch her soar...

She chose to go Extreme Go-Kart Racing for her birthday.  That's so Abby.😂


I really liked this video that she made, so I swiped it.  It's all about horses, of course.😘

But I also have proof that she cleans up well...😜


Happy birthday, my darling Abby.  I love you more than life!