Monday, December 4, 2017

Ru is TWO!

I cannot believe this super sweet boy is two!  Isn't he just the cutest?!?!?!
He is such an incredible blessing!  This boy loves to snuggle and hug, climb into my arms and wrap his arms around my neck, then pat my back while he loves on me.  He is such a joy.  I remember William climbing into my lap and rubbing on my tummy and telling Andrew how much he loved him.  He couldn't wait for Andrew to arrive!  (Although, we didn't know Andrew's name at the time and William insisted he was going to call him Ru!) 😍

We had a good time celebrating our little Ru, even though I was still quite ill. 😬 I'm finally feeling better, though.  Bless his heart, now Andrew is sick!

The siblings always have fun cuddling up for pictures!

Andrew got this fun racetrack for his birthday.  It was a hit with EVERYONE! (Except maybe Bandit!)

He also really enjoys his roller coaster.  It's indoors for now.  Probably for winter...I'm a softy!

I love that face!



Yep! He's 2!

He blew out the candle with no incidence! Yay! (Truth be told, Sydnee is the only one who ever grabbed the candle - it was on her 1st birthday.  Ugh!  But we've been extra careful ever since!)

Birthday prayer with Daddy...

Sweet Andrew is such a joy to our home.  How thankful we are for him!  We know that God is far better to us than we deserve and we are grateful to Him for all the time He gives us!  Happy birthday, my sweet love!