Friday, August 26, 2016

Vacation Day 5

DAY 5 - NOAH Conference. One of the things I really enjoy at conferences is meeting new friends and seeing old friends again! I was blessed to meet some dear, sweet Christian girls at the conference! I also got to see some old friends that I hadn’t seen in a couple of years! We met people from Washington, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and we were surprised at the number of people we met from Canada.


Mommy & Mr. Brown

The Crawfords (well some of them :) )


 Our family & Mr. Turley (he was even in the right color!)

Daddy and some of the Norwoods

Christina & me

Jessica & me

Dinner and games with the Norwoods



Dutch Blitz and Uno (I have learned not to sit between Abby and Christopher during Uno…bad, bad idea)


Daddy & Mr. Iannacone

The kids playing with Grace




Hanging out at the pizza party after the conference




posted by Sarah