Friday, May 8, 2009

CALLING ALL CHRISTIANS


I've never actually made a post about the children in the sidebar that we are praying for, but I made an exception for this one. I won't give all the details here, but Little Tait was born 6 months into the pregnancy. Praise the Lord, after 3 months in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, he is at home and doing well! However, his hospital bills are enormous. His parents have taken a noble stand to not accept welfare and force the tax payers to pay their son's bills. Instead, they are sacrificing and accepting their responsibility to care for their own child. As Christians, we should rally around them and support them in any way we can. If you are interested in making a donation or reading Little Tait's story, go to his blog at http://www.littletait.com/. May the Lord bless their integrity!


"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139:14