Thursday, January 3, 2019

Another New Year

Even though it is always hard to think of bringing in another year and part of me fights it, we always have a very sweet time together. From our Ornery Ocker’s Odditorium game and gifts to questionnaires and “How Well Do You Know”...it’s always busy and a lot of fun. I think it’s interesting to note that on Sarah’s 2017 questionnaire, on the person she would like to meet, she wrote “Danny Gokey” and it was accomplished in 2018! That’s fun!

The littles gift exchange...
The clan...
Triple O ball...great fun!!!
One of the gifts in the Triple O ball was an exercise challenge game. Haha! Trying to keep up...
As much as I dislike starting another year without William and as much as it hurts to feel like I’m leaving him behind, I’m also really glad the latter part of the year is over. December is an extremely hard month for me. I feel more disconnected from people during that month than I do most other times and it’s just really hard to connect. Hoping I do better in the new year...