Thursday, January 17, 2019

All About Sydnee

This young lady...wow!
I can't believe she's 20!  How quickly she's gone from this sweet, fun-loving, and ornery little girl...
   







To this sweet, fun-loving, and ornery young woman... 





She still can't resist the orneriness...
And definitely knows how to give a look like her mother's...

She has such a kind, compassionate heart and is most comfortable serving others...



And always enjoys her favorite restaurant, Ted's...
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
(If you know Sydnee, you'll know why that's so funny...)

All joking aside, I am so blessed to be this wonderful lady's mother.  And so very thankful.  I wish more people knew her the way we do.  She is kind, compassionate, loving.  But fiercely protective.  If you've had the rare opportunity to see her in 'lioness mode,' you know what I mean.  😍

I sometimes joke about how tired I was when she was a baby because she NEVER slept! 😝 Or how crazy she made me when she was a toddler because she had, well, let's just say, clothing issues...😂  But I am truly amazed at what a beautiful soul she is.  She has already dealt with more in her life than any person should have to, but she is stalwart.  One of the strongest women I know.

Happy birthday, Sydnee (I won't say 'My love'...)!😚 You are loved mightily!