Thursday, September 28, 2017

Back and Forth

It is hard for me to put anything into words tonight.  I feel as if I've been under a cloud this week.  I am really struggling with anger, although I also know that many times anger is just a front.

There's been so much going on; personal, physical, business, extended...and I feel weighted.  The bit of sleep for several nights in a row was definitely refreshing, but it's gone again.

I am trying hard to stay on top of my mind.  Some days I do better than others.

October is looming.  Can I make it through this month?  I guess I will.  I wish I could just wake up to November.

We are really busy in October.  It's probably just as well.  Except I wonder if all the busy-ness sometimes keeps me from dealing with the truth of grief.  Or maybe it keeps me from giving into the despair of it.

What can you do for me this month?  1) Continue to pray for me.  Silly heart is bothering me again.  😣

And 2) don't be afraid to mention him.  You won't make me sad or bring up something I'm not already thinking about.  It's actually a gift to know that others are thinking of him and miss him, too. 😍