Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whew!

Well, we made it to Krissa's wedding yesterday. I didn't get very good pictures, but this is what I have...

Unfortunately, we had to leave before they made it to the reception. The natives were more than a little restless! Of course, the wedding was beautiful, but I have to say, Krissa had the absolute MOST amazing bridal portraits I have ever seen. And I can't say that all the credit goes to the photographer...she's a beautiful lady.
When we headed home we stopped by to visit my grandfather, which was right on the way. It was nice. We haven't had the opportunity to go see him since the end of January and I hate going that long between visits. I miss him...so do the children. You should see him play with the little ones - it is so much fun to watch! You'd never know he's 85. He just acts like it's the most natural thing in the world to wrestle around with a 5 year old (or 4, or almost 3, or 1)!

"We will not hide them from their children, showing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done." Psalm 78:4