Saturday, April 10, 2010

William is 3!


I can't believe my little boy is 3 already! Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that I was holding this precious baby in my arms? He looked so much like Calvin does now! Time can be so deceptive. As each day passes it lures us into thinking that we have so much of it left, but as I stop to realize how quickly these 3 years have passed, I know that time is fleeting. It is a bittersweet knowledge, as I am thankful and happy to see each new growth come, yet saddened at the sweet little things that are gone forever...
It is busy as usual in our household these days. William has been sick for the last few weeks with sinus drainage and ear infections. I believe (dare I say it) that he is starting to get better. Of course the movie is in full swing. Sarah and Sydnee have new glasses. We are working on some new bracing for William. We are undecided on which route we will take as of yet, but I am excited to see what is in store for him. I will try to update as I have time, but be forewarned...I have a very good feeling about it!

"And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long." Psalm 35:28