Monday, February 9, 2009

Speech Therapy

video

Here is a video of William at therapy today (with his speech therapist, Krissa, and sister, Sarah). I love the "ahhh" he does for the airplane - he does it all the time at home.

He's still pretty quiet, but he's getting so much better at vocalization. He'll make noises to ask for things, he laughs out loud, he's even starting to sing along with the girls. He just started doing movements to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" with us. It's so exciting!

"...that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:" Deuteronomy 31:12b

3 comments:

  1. Our dial-up internet is too slow to see the video...but I'm sure he's doing great! :) We're praying for precious William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. William is doing well. I'm so happy to see his smiling face.

    You girls are doing a great job @ keeping this updated. I Love You all.

    Aunt Sheli and Uncle Trey

    ReplyDelete

I don't publish comments. I'm not good at checking them. :) You may email me directly at Joshalyn@rightpathridingacademy.org.