Thursday, February 6, 2020

Snow

It's been a busy and fun week.  We were able to go watch 4 of the children at the State 4-H Shooting competition, their first.  They did really well and had so much fun! Out of 12 counties represented, the Seniors took 3rd (Elly's team), unfortunately the Intermediates did not place (Selah's team), and the Juniors took 4th (Wallace's and Calvin's team).  They really enjoy their teams and the practices and State was just an added bonus.



And, of course, it snowed.  I'm over here thinking, "Hey, wait a minute!  Shouldn't we be in spring temps?" ๐Ÿ˜“ But the children are all, "Hey, let's go play in it!!!!" So out we went... We could not get a good enough hill for any sledding, but we had fun anyway.

Sydnee made the mistake of saying, "The first person to hit me with snow is in big trouble!"  Now, I ask you, who can really resist that kind of invitation?  Even I had to hit her after that statement!  But Selah was definitely the most daring.  I think Sydnee shoved her face in the snow at some point.  All in good fun, though! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh, my!  He's just the cutest!  He was giving me the thumbs up.  ๐Ÿ˜‚

And what is the second snow in Oklahoma without snow ice cream?  (There you go, Michelle, just for you!๐Ÿ˜‚)