Wednesday, October 10, 2018

All About Sarah

Today is Sarah's birthday.  It's been such an adventure with this one.  Oh, boy, do I love her!  She is a joy and a great friend.  I love how she makes me think about things.

She has changed our family in so many ways.  Pretty much, if there's anything we do that is COMPLETELY out of the norm, you can blame Sarah!  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She wasn't always as outgoing as she is now, though.  She used to be quiet and reserved and wouldn't speak to ANYBODY.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I tried to find some of my favorite pictures.  I'm afraid there are a ton.  She's so active, busy, and involved in everything now that it was hard for me to choose, so I divided them into sections.

EARLY YEARS:








First piano recital






FRIENDS:


"The face you make when you beat your moms at Spades!"








Sisters by blood, Friends by heart







This is not what it looks like...






POLITICAL FAVORITES:
















SIMPLY SARAH:




Always behind the camera


Sarah Seven Coats





"I just HAD to have that Thor cupcake."


I am so very grateful for this incredible girl!  I love everything about her...ESPECIALLY her stubborn streak!  ๐Ÿ˜‚