Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hulk

It's been so busy this week.  Jury duty has put me significantly behind schedule.  😬 I feel like I won't get caught up.

I lost my Hulk zipper pull last week.  I realized it when I got home from a meeting.  It was quite disappointing.  William loved Hulk.  He was determined to be big and strong and help those who were not strong enough to defend themselves...to overpower evil.  And he has.  I like keeping the zipper pull on me and thinking of how strong my little boy was.  It was a heartache to lose it.  But I've had several sweet friends who have been quite the bright spot for me.  Thank you, all!



Here's a weird little "secret"...  I keep those Hulk hands in my closet with William's favorite things.  Sometimes I reach in and hold the little bar inside and feel close to him.  It somehow comforts me that his little hand was in there and I almost feel like I'm holding his hand again.  Not quite, but if I imagine hard enough, almost...