Monday, March 16, 2009

Warming Up


Well, it has taken a little bit, but it looks like William is starting to come out of his shell. We attended the Cochlear Event last week and he actually let Krissa (his speech therapist) hold him! Not only that, but he was the one who initiated it by reaching for her! That was Thursday night, then on Friday we had speech (twice last week) and he was SO funny! He was excited and laughing and responsive and it was so much fun to watch! I tried to get a video, but I didn't think about it until the end and it didn't turn out well. I wish I'd caught the bumble ball on video - I'm certainly going to try next time! Of course, Michael said he was probably so interactive because we went to speech twice last week and saw Krissa at the event. We'll see...
Pray for Krissa this week. She is on a missions trip in Mexico.
William also saw the Occupational Therapist last week for an evalutation. Looks like we'll be adding her to our list.

Okay, I know this is William's blog and Sarah and Abby are doing a great job keeping up the family blog, but I just had to post this picture of my littlest man. Look how big he's getting!


"But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee." Psalm 5:11