Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bone Marrow Draw

(Michael's email)
I will be out of the office tomorrow to be with my family at St. Francis hospital where William will be sedated for a bone marrow draw from his hip. We have to be there at 9:00am and the procedure will be conducted at 11:00am. There will be a battery of tests run on the sample but the one that we somewhat expect to be found is sideroblastic anemia ataxia. Big words, but it means his mitochondria are not doing their job and therefore various parts of his body do not function as originally designed before man’s fall.
We appreciate your concern and continued prayers. Knowing who knit him together and who it is that heals, miraculously or by the hand of man, brings peace to the heart when your little one is wheeled behind a door.

We will update the blog http://www.causeme2hear.blogspot.com/ as soon as we can and in the future when results return.
Mike
"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Psalm 1139:13-14