Thursday, September 30, 2021

They’re Married!

 Well, they did it! So sweet and beautiful! I wish I could fill you in on all the precious, personal details. But they’re personal for a reason. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The photos aren’t back yet, but the photographer did give a sneak preview. I’ll do a detailed post when they’re in but here are a few...












The newlyweds have returned from their “mini moon,” as they call it. They are both pretty adventurous and I love how so many of the wedding gifts have really spoken to that. Like this super cool adventure map. ❤️

I am thrilled to watch their pins expand! 

They surprised all the children by coming to see them on their way home. I actually caught part of it on video. 



So super sweet! I cut the video too soon so you missed all the tears. πŸ€ͺ 

They brought all kinds of jerky (elk, gator, boar, yak, ostrich, kangaroo, buffalo, camel, deer, beef, pemmican) and spent the evening taste testing with everyone guessing what they were eating! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Michael and Alex have taken to kissing contests. πŸ™„ Look at Calvin in the background. You can tell the children are thrilled. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


It is good to have them back and watch them settle into life together.