Thursday, January 16, 2020

Happy Birthday, Sydnee!

Last week we had fun celebrating Sydnee's 21st birthday!  She is so easy going and likes to joke around.  I sure hope the “sane” thing works out for her... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Though the weather held off a large group, the girls had a few friends over for volleyball and games...




Of course she made her own cake...(hey, I offered😜)

 Birthday prayer...


Sibling time...
So sweet...😍
 I don't even know what's going on here...

πŸ’œ
She is still in the process of planning her birthday trip.  I am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with!

This girl.  Oh my heart.  She has truly become my right hand.  I am so grateful for this time with her...exploring her heart, working through hard things, growing in the Lord, and just being friends.  She is such a joy and there really isn't much that rattles her.  Though most people consider her to be pretty quiet, she really has a lot to say...she just doesn't have an aggressive personality and sits back to wait for things to be pointed at her.  She is meek and humble and gracious.  I have learned a lot from this child of mine and I'm ever grateful to be her mother. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ