Thursday, November 21, 2019

Repost

I recently watched William’s memorial video again for the first time in 4 years. While the tears flowed freely, I was overwhelmed with thankfulness for the many people who invested so much love into his life, and who have loved us so well through these hard years. For those who are new to our journey, one of William’s friends wrote a special, sweet song about him after he had the scare in 2014, and ended up on life support. He sang it at a party that was held for William when he was better. It so beautifully describes William and his precious little life. It is the middle song in this video:



Feeling more than a little nostalgic and holding those Hulk hands, I remembered this post from earlier this year.  It's still just as true...

https://causeme2hear.blogspot.com/2019/02/looking-for-echoes.html

I miss him desperately. I try so hard to rest in God’s sovereignty, but oh, how I wish he was here.