Thursday, April 5, 2018

Happy Birthday, Sherrod!

The youngest of my "oldest set" just turned 17.  Wow.  It seems she has always just been lumped in with the older girls because she has always been so mature.  And tall.  At least compared to Ockers! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We celebrated her birthday on her actual birthday, which was also a class day, so of course we were all exhausted!  πŸ˜ But we're also kind of used to it, so we just roll with it!

I have no idea what was going on in this picture but it cracks me up.  Sherrod's face...

Sibling time is always fun.  Presents, too!

Maya has gotten so big!  She has passed all of her testing and is now a CERTIFIED service dog!  Woo-hoo!  She's so smart and wonderful!

Sherrod picked molten caramel lava cakes for her birthday (and homemade ice cream).  I must admit, I broke my sugar fast for THAT!

The customary birthday prayer...

I am so grateful for another year with this precious girl.  I am blessed by her tenacity, perseverance, dedication, love for the Lord, and sweet spirit.  There truly is no greater joy than to know that my children walk in truth...