Thursday, January 25, 2018

Family Day

I woke up at 4am this morning and sat down to work on the blog.  But then I decided I would try to get out of that habit and get to it later in the day.  Who am I kidding?  There's just no time during the day! :)  So here I am, late at night...trying to end the day.

We've been so busy lately and there's been a lot of stress.  We decided we needed a family day with nothing but fun!  So we headed to out to play...

First stop, Chuck E. Cheese!  We haven't been here as a family since Sarah and Abby were little!  Most of the children have never been.  But when Sarah and I went with one of our wish kids awhile back, I was pretty impressed with how it's changed.  And the children had a great time!
 Wallace wasn't too sure about going when he found out it was all video games.  He said, "But we need something to DOOOOO..."  He ended up liking it, though!





 Andrew had so much fun!  He probably drove with Chuck E. a dozen times! (Which means I have a dozen of those little pencil drawing pictures!)

This was a fun simulator of roller coasters.  Titus wasn't too sure what he thought of it!






Next stop, 11 Below Ice Cream Roll.  The girls had seen this on YouTube from street vendors in NY.  I have to admit, it was really neat!  And tasted AMAZING!!!









Last, we headed over to Ted's Cafe, one of our favorites (well, some of us anyway)!


It was a much-needed day of relaxation and fun.  It was nice to break away.

Next week: something a little more personal...