We heard from William's Pulmonologist. He believes the spot in the lung to be recent scar tissue. Hopefully, that will resolve itself over time. The longer William is able to go without illness, the higher that chance is. So, we continue on with treatments, but the threat of hospitalization/surgery/bronchioscopy is off the table at this time! Yay!
I do have some other VERY exciting news to announce, but I am waiting for one more notice from William's primary care physician. Until then... :)