Monday, December 21, 2009

Fixing Hair


This morning as Michael and Sarah were getting ready to take William to PT, Selah decided she wanted to go, too. William patiently watched me brush her hair and put it up in a ponytail. When I was done, he crawled over to me, pointed to his head, and said, "Me?" I put him up on the counter, combed his hair, and put gel in it while he watched in the mirror and laughed! Then he wanted to go show Daddy as he pointed to his hair. Doesn't his hair look nice?


He had a lot of fun at PT. After walking on the treadmill, he got to play basketball!

Then he stood all by himself during his toning exercises!


Another great day at therapy!


"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee." Psalm 5:11

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful posting. William does look like he is enjoying himself. He seems to be a very happy and loving person. It is great news to hear how well William is doing with his PT. Although I only see William via "pictures" I can see how he is growing and his sweet face is maturing. The hair story is tooo cute! And that is wonderful news about his vocabulary increasing so much.
    William is a wonderful blessing. YEA WILLIAM!
    God Bless
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair! We need to put something in Nolan's- it just stands up on end most of the time!

    And way to go during therapy- he's really come a long way and is making a LOT of progress. I love the basketball hoop- he sure looks like he's having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. William, I will not be able to read your blog for a few days so I want to wish you a very Happy and Wonderful Christmas. You are such a wonderful young man. And I want to wish your Mommy a Christmas filled with joy. And thank her for sharing your journey with so many.
    God Bless,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly hope our hearing test appointments get easier- toddlers are definitely a challenge when they decide they don't want to cooperate, lol!

    Best of luck on the ABR for your littlest one- it is very wise to get a full (objective) picture of the hearing situation!

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I don't publish comments. I'm not good at checking them. :) You may email me directly at Joshalyn@rightpathridingacademy.org.