Thursday, September 5, 2019

Happy Birthday, Elly!

We recently celebrated Elly's 15th birthday!  Wow!  FIFTEEN!!!!  It is hard to believe that much time has passed by so quickly.  Birthdays always make me a little nostalgic for that very reason.  They are a potent reminder that we need to redeem the time.

I have so much fun with my children.  They are a pretty awesome group, even through all the ups and downs, trials, temptations, and all that life throws at us.  I'm so thankful to walk through this world with each of them!

Elly has grown into a beautiful young lady.  I am proud of all she's already accomplished and all she's working on.  She has a beautiful heart.
 I found this neat, little board so now we've started a fun, new birthday tradition...
 FIFTEEN!!!
 Birthday prayer
MMMMM, cheesecake....😊
 Busy, fun, busy
 Papa and Grammy
Daddy and Momma
 Siblings

 Just in case you ever wonder where he gets it.... 😂