Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Little Fun....

As many of you have seen, I haven't really gotten back into writing, but I have taken to posting memes.  I think they are a fun way to say something important, funny, serious, or lighthearted and hopefully to put a picture in our minds so we remember it.  I'm glad so many of you are enjoying them, too!  Because of that, I've decided to have a little fun with a game of sorts.  I'm going to organize some memes that I have saved and post them over the next 8 weeks in categories.  Each week will have its own theme and you get to see if you can guess the theme based off what I post.  I will give a prize to the person who emails the correct themes (or the person who gets the closest) to my email at ockerclan215@gmail.com before October 17.  By the way, my family living with me isn't allowed to guess...they all know me too well!

My weeks will have a weird start (Friday) and end time (Thursday) because I can't do anything in a normal manner...😂  Here is the schedule so hopefully no one gets confused.

Week 1/Theme 1: Friday, August 16 - Thursday, August 22
Week 2/Theme 2: Friday, August 23 - Thursday, August 29
Week 3/Theme 3: Friday, August 30 - Thursday, September 5
Week 4/Theme 4: Friday, September 6 - Thursday, September 12
Week 5/Theme 5: Friday, September 13 - Thursday, September 19
Week 6/Theme 6: Friday, September 20 - Thursday, September 26
Week 7/Theme 7: Friday, September 27 - Thursday, October 3
Week 8/Theme 8: Friday, October 4 - Thursday, October 10

Everyone will have one week to email their best guesses and I will notify the winner on October 18.


Just a heads up, I will also be posting BE MIGHTY t-shirt orders the first week of September, so don't let that confuse anyone...



*disclaimer:  I have accumulated these memes over time and I have no frame of reference for who created them, posted them, or where they originated, unless it's stamped on the meme.  I did not create any, so the creation is not my own.

**note:  I might use memes I have previously posted.  Sorry for the duplication.