Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday already?

It’s been crazy busy around here! It’s no wonder I completely forgot that it’s Thursday! 😜 It’s been a bit of an emotional time, too. We have many decisions in the works, much that could be changing in our lives. And with April just around the corner of course there’s been a lot of reminiscing. Old wounds suddenly don’t seem so old, healing we thought was well on its way can suddenly seem out of reach again. But I see the Lord’s hand at work and as scary as things can get, I know His grace will always be sufficient and His strength will never fail.
I don’t really have much to say so I thought I’d just give some recent highlights for fun...
I got to take Michael to iFly! We had a blast! His parents came and his father was able to join in the flying fun. We had a sweet time of fellowship.

Titus lost his first tooth!

Game nights are always fun! Our new favorite is Lunch Bucket Joe. There’s a winning side and a losing side. Can you tell which is which? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ


The younger children and I had a great time at the Bristow Historical Society on a super fun field trip. We learned lots of interesting tidbits about our area. Wallace and Calvin were pleased that the guide gave them a 100 on their quiz! πŸ€ͺ











Probably my favorite part was skating. I love watching everyone improve so much with each trip. And they have such a good time. Titus kept asking me to video him and I happened to catch this gem. Michael and I couldn’t stop laughing!

Have a blessed week and remember to be kind...you never know what others are struggling with. ❤️