Thursday, July 29, 2021

Hot Air Ballooning

We had a great time on our anniversary trip!





It was his turn to pick so he picked something he knows I love!

I love how he gets me. Calms me. Loves me.

Is patient and gentle, even when I’m wrong.

We can get frustrated at each other but when it’s an emotional issue, I love how he consistently points me back to Christ. He doesn’t join in or give me the “yeah”. He listens then encourages me to see the other perspective because he wholly understands what every Christian should...relationship matters more than a feeling of justification and fault-finding helps no one. 

I love how he is eternally faithful. 

I love that he’s absolutely my best friend. 

I love how I can share with him the very darkest parts of my soul and still he loves me. 

I love how he loves our family and acts silly, just to make the children laugh. 

I love that holiness is truly a priority for him. 

I love that I know he will absolutely give up anything in his life that is pulling him from the Lord. 

I love that he is humble and serving. 

I love that he’s so incredibly wonderful and he doesn’t even know it! 

And I’m thankful that the Lord brought him to me! ❤️