Thursday, October 10, 2019

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Happy birthday to Sarah!

Yes, even the adults have to do it... 😜

It's really only the beginning of fall...

Siblings...

As always, more craziness... 😂




Okay, YUM!  Birthday crème brûlée!


Birthday prayer

I captured this pre-dessert picture.  Sydnee ventured out to make the crème brûlée and enlisted Selah's help to flame the tops.
And, such a sweet, thoughtful girl, she thought of her Momma and made a sugar-free one!  SERIOUS YUM!!!!

I am so grateful for this lady who is truly one of my very best friends!

There are so many things I appreciate about Sarah.  I love that she is such a good sport about everything.  There are very few things that rattle her.  She acts all up-in-arms sometimes but it is all for show.  She hardly ever gets upset.  And she gets over things super easily.  She is so much of a go-with-the-flow-type of person.  She doesn't take herself too seriously and is able to laugh about just about anything.  And, although I give her a very hard time about it, I love how she sees the best in others.  I'm thankful that politics hasn't tainted that in her.  I am so grateful that though she is a people-pleaser and is willing to give up her own way in just about EVERYTHING, she is stalwart when it comes to following Christ and obeying God's Word.  It is such a blessing to know that He holds her fast and she will never be shaken!  Praise the Lord!

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."  3 John 4