Thursday, October 24, 2019

2019 Photos

We recently took family photos and it was a fantastic (although COLD) event!  Thank you so much, Victoria!  You took a daunting task and made it a lot of fun!


Y'all!  This man!  SERIOUSLY!!!!  I am beyond grateful for his steadfast, yet gentle leadership, guidance, patience, protection, and love.  He is the strongest of men and the kindest of souls.  I am truly and greatly blessed.
 This week the children and I were reading about forbearance as a Biblical virtue.  I am not sure that anyone exemplifies this virtuous characteristic more for their family than Michael does.


Such beautiful girls but I am even more grateful for their beautiful hearts!  Compassionate and loyal...I treasure these precious friends!

Aren't they just the CUTEST!  I am so grateful for the protection and service I see in these tender hearts!











I am so grateful for this wonderful clan!  God has been so good to us...much, much better than we deserve.  I pray that we glorify Him in the raising of our children and that our family will honor Him in all we do. 💖