Thursday, January 7, 2021

2021

We brought in the new year in typical Ocker fashion. 

The balls for Ornery Ockers Odditorium seem to have grown. And took forever to go through. Definitely need to make a reminder to pare it down next year! 🤪

Obviously some of my clan have no idea what a “crazy, fun” pose is...

But at least we were able to be together!

I know we look pretty rough. There’s a reason for it! 🤪 

I hardly know what to write. It’s been a hard winter already. I am greatly looking forward to warmer times and I’m not talking weather. I spend a lot of time preaching to myself, reminding myself of what I know to be true, even when I don’t feel it. I know God is sovereign. I know His plan is perfect. I know He loves me (and my family). I strive to fight discouragement and live with a light heart that trusts solely and completely in Him. I strive to keep my eyes on His glory and not on the temporary circumstances of this world.