Thursday, August 6, 2020

Happy Birthday, Titus!

The last week has been...interesting.  I am missing Sarah more than usual while she is away at PA.  The late nights are getting me, too.  We just got off the phone (3am).  I'm not as young as she is!  😆

August begins the birthdays again, after a few months of none.  

Titus was the first to celebrate...
Sibling time
Cake
Birthday prayer
Titus got kicked and fell into an item that caused quite the shiner, just before his birthday.  He was pretty proud of that black eye, though.  When we were having his cake, I told him it was looking pretty purple and asked him if he wanted me to put some purple eye shadow on the other one to make them match.  Of course his answer was a quick, "YES!"  😂 I didn't.

Happy birthday to my dear boy!  What a joy he is!