Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thirteen

This week is always hard.  I wonder if it will always be so.  I wonder if the day will come when I can just breeze through this day with sweet memories and joy and no pangs of sadness.  I doubt it.  At this point, I would settle for a day that wasn't so hard to pull myself out of bed.

I try to be thankful.  I really do.  And I am.  I'm thankful for the 3,115 days I was blessed to have William in my arms...8 1/2 wonderful years.  I try so hard not to focus on what I didn't get.  Especially today (yesterday?)...1,634 days without him.  A hard 4 1/2 years filled with so much loss.

I tried to be joyful.  I am so very thankful to be surrounded by my family.  I love this clan so much!  And we always enjoy a sweet and special time of ice cream for breakfast.









A sweet friend from Make a Wish made this...I set it as my temporary profile picture.  Pretty sweet...

I hope all our friends enjoyed ice cream for breakfast as well.  We really love seeing the pictures.  Thank you for the love!