Thursday, May 9, 2019

Challenge Results

Most everyone has heard the results by now, but for those who haven't or didn't get to see the performances, here's my wrap up post.

The girls (and their horses) did fantastic!  I could not be more proud.  I love to watch them take a horse who is basically unadoptable, pour their heart into him, and watch him turn into a lifelong partner for someone.

And that is exactly what happens.  This year, Blitz and Hombre were both adopted by the same family!  The girls were elated.  We are all so happy that they get to stay together, as they are awesome buddies, AND that they went to such a sweet, loving forever home!  What a blessing!

The competition was really exciting to watch this year! So many excellent trainers! I was especially impressed by the youth division. There are some outstanding young trainers coming up that are definitely worth watching. I’m sure Blaze’s will be posting the videos soon on YouTube. You should absolutely check them out!

Here are the performances for our teams:

Team Blitz...








Team Hombre...







Team Hombre placed 3rd...


Team Blitz placed 5th (in the overall competition)...
And 2nd in youth...

Such a fun, exhausting day!  I'm so glad it's over, though!  I always am...I don't know who was more exhausted, them or me! 😜 We made some wonderful new friends and, as always, had a great time!

Now for a tiny bit of rest before the girls' summer schedule hits...