Thursday, December 28, 2017

Nothing in Particular

I almost didn't post, since I posted yesterday.  But, you know, it's Thursday.  Somehow it feels weird to NOT post.

Here's a day-to-day, middle-of-the-night funny. This is about how my life goes... Sherrod has been sleeping in Selah's bed with one of our little visitors but tonight is actually sleeping in Adelina's bed. I stumbled in, half asleep, to test Sherrod's blood glucose and habitually went to Selah's bed. I took her hand, poked it with the lancet, and Selah said, "Ouch! What's wrong?" I said, "I'm just testing you." Confused, she said, "Why?" It was then that I was awake enough to realize my mistake!
😳😳😳😳😳😳 Poor Selah!
Well, I'm wide awake now!

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything with emotion.  Anything deep.  Anything REAL.  I mean, other than day-to-day.  There's a reason.  I'm not sure I can anymore.  I am really praying through how I should handle the blog.  I appreciate other prayers in this matter and plan to give a more detailed post as soon as I can pull my thoughts together some.